Sunday, May 8, 2016

Garbage find and replants


As some may know I work at a truck stop resturant that occasionally means perks --well I found some of these in the cruddy cart we use to take the trash out as well as a bag then later a case I got the bag of them the ones in the trolley ended up dirty and manager got the case of them but I have plenty 




So I took and decided they would make great intermediary planters for my seedlings allow some roots but shouldn't be too insane 


Some I left in the dixies for the time and ones in a larger clear cup


And I'm not sure about how/if the cranberry will survive but I think the strawberries are all lost sadly LUCKILY person said easy return of on mperks at meijer because nothing came up and the kiwi is kinda limping --well I gotta think about getting back to work more getting over and seeing the state of things 

No comments:

Post a Comment