Friday, May 20, 2016

Quick trip round and update


Pretty needless but my life has been itself lately --somewhat crazy with that lets try to get back "on task" shall we? 


Here's how the seedlings presently look they were better but I left them out the bigger rounds in zip locks and the flat with its lid overnight on a decent day/night (over 40) to harden off then when we had a frost advisory I shoved them back into the ziplock/lid to protect then back open the next day and by now I think most of what's left should make it to planting in a few weeks or so 


Then on to the rest? Plan this year is cut down most of the containers and replace all the dirt --most of what you see will be weeds (manly dandelions) but even then there's still some visible like the chives in here






I have yet to see more then under-bark green from the goji to say it's alive but that will be its pot assuming it comes back (or I'll get another goji) 







I'm still uncertain what's in here but being its 3rd year I hope it shows itself! 


This peony has gone thru hell! It was out in winter in our zone 5 climate in a pot something like a 5-6" thin plastic from the store --so if you're looking for a tough flower here's one suggestion 

No comments:

Post a Comment