Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Morning pics

Mostly a pic spam today I'm starting to use the "grounds for gardens" as a mulch of sorts with some containers 



Bay 


Tomatillo 


The goji that I think is dead --when I replace I'm gonna do a goji a blueberry possibly a pink lemonade blueberry as well know I want 3 fruits in that container tho 


Seedlings and kiwi I have to find a home for in the back 



Windowbox 



Tomatoes 


Peppers 


Eggplant (once they're up and good I'm likely to put in turbines then think I may put kiwi in here) 


This pot fell over in the night I was able to kinda get it back want to plant more poppies in tho to make certain enough come up 


Spinach 


Catnip and sunberries 


Interesting things I'm saving to see what they are 


More sunberries and catnip 


The petunias 


My rasberry (I tied the stalks together and put coffe in the middle of the planter) 


Broccoli 


Indigo rose tomato 


Tomatoes (possibly another shot) 

And with that I have to think about work soon and what I'm gonna be listening to being as I'm in the pit lately I think rock is pretty fitting normally I have Pandora on sometimes I'll listen to art bell on u7 

Have fun y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment