Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Planted and watered *finally*!

So this year is REALLY down like a third of what I expected down! But it's getting dark so let's do the tour first thing they were planted (most) yesterday and only watered today do there will be some wilt from that 


Prime example the indigo rose tomato 

I have put some Epsom salts and coffe grounds on everyone if the dirt changes colour later on in life 


There's 2 broccoli pods in there 


There's my rasberry 


Mostly sunberries some catnip 


More catnip and sunberries 


Those look dead now but varying things of intrest to me 


Left is lizzano right is striped stuffer both tomatoes 


Front is fish (can see some verigation) right is fooled ja and left is a regular jalapeƱo 


Eggplant pods 


Zuichinni pod I also sprinkled some poppy seeds around in the pot 

The herbs (includes nothing to keep mosquitoes away!) back is tricolour sage a lemon basil pod purple basil reg basil seeds and rosemary middle is monster-chives and front is dull cilantro seeds a cilantro plant a cilantro pack and pesto basil (added seeds and packs as afterthought) 


Seedlings and kiwi that I have to decide what to do with 

Gonna skip over the goji cause it seems more dead then alive 


The tomatillos but that pot had the recession gold experiment that got tomato blight so I hope there not too closely related 


Yup I got a bay I intend to have cuttings in the perch setup in my room so thought this was a good time to get one 


And a spinach pod 

Well that's all for now --have fun y'all I'm glad to have my garden started at least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment