Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cheak-up

While I was packing up seeds for a swap box I decided to take a status of my seedlings and such everyone's looking pretty good so far --but I think I may have marked molasses as broom corn lol we will see as it grows it was just a "for the fun of it" anyway and that's why you have to mark what everything is WHEN you save it! 

First off the corn (I've decided to leave most tops off) 


Earth tones and Indian 


My 2012 container experiment you can see some are starting 


Blue popcorn 




The large one and some cotton is coming up along with basil 


The little and the height on the molasses/broom corn is part of why I took the lid off only outher really coming up is basil in here too 


Quick shot of the layers me trying to get light to everything --again it's mostly closed greenhouse open seed flats extra water in the one with the heater and I also reset my light timer to being on 16 hours (it's an ikea one so easy to use was 2/5 when I got and I say well worth!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment