Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Quick update

While I was over by the greenhouses my phone was charging on my computer as normal for me playing Pandora 

My life has been kinda crazy lately and I'm guessing it's gonna only be more so as time goes on --Carson decided he wanted to pop my bed so after enough bull I think it's finally fully fixed! It's atleast holding air better then it WAS after my 3rd fix so that's fun 

Then as normal 2 stores owned by the same company with an identity crisis (office max/depot) have the same thing at 2 totally different prices so I snatched up some 


There's the name "perch" what I have are white I've seen tags for a "slate" and seen turquoise at staples and here's some usage examples: 








Now obviously we know me so I'm intending mostly plants with them or some mix plants and organisation have to see what happens 


And an example of the prices mine were all about 50% off I got: 3 backs 2 squats 2 of the mini 2 long and the 5 pack starter (that was a mess to get!) so I should be ok for starting out 

The 5 pack we went to a nearby store after another store said they had a ton and they were clearance --they had them but weren't marked down at first they said "proof of price" would match and I said they were like half off then with reciept they refused after saying that would be ok as proof --another store ended up matching it tho oddly 

So yea called another store and honestly I'm stunned the employees don't know the name of the brands or that that they carry that person was honestly starting to piss me off reminded me of the time I called target looking for I think citric acid "by the canning stuff from ball" "like canned goods" yea because canned tomatoes and soups are the same section as plates and bowls and all of that! And I bet that both those people are paid more then I get paid! 

So with that lets get back to gardening! 


Look what I found at wallmart! It was mixed in with the seed starting flats! A dollar each! Previously they've been 2-3 bucks each! 

So in those I got: 
Zuichinni 
Broccoli 
Lemon basil 
Cilantro 
Spinach 
Eggplant 

And if you remember the ones I planted last year were a little older yet they did spectator ally! That one tomato really FAUGHT! So I suggest trying these 

In addition I got: 2 packs of moss roses and a rainbow mix coleus thinking those would be good for the perch 

While I was by the greenhouses I also played with some plants I recently got: I have 3 strawberries that look alive 7 that aren't doing anything by looks yet a pineberry that's not doing much by looks and 2 kiwi and a cranberry that look so much better! 

A few days ago I got the plants at meijer they were packed up in boxes some looked dead and of what was very picked over these seemed the best but before I left the store on camera I'm seen watering them from the bubbler they weren't just dry they were nearly BONE dry! So I don't think they'll have lasted much longer today is a complete turnaround 

And seedling update? There's a few that aren't up yet but the rest are getting on ready to start getting pulled out and some I want a couple true leaves first (the cotton is doing well fast! As is some of the corn!) 

The code: - is no sign u is up X is was up and died a number is what's left --I'll just do note and name ok? 

- my mint 
- catnip 
U broomcorn (that I think is molasses) 
-spagiti squash 
- carnival acorn squash 
- cantelope 
- Thai basil 
I cilantro 
U ? Basil 
- purple basil 
U Greek oregano 
- onion 
- garlic 
- cherry 
U ? Pepper (I think fish not certain) 
U Apple pepper 
- white sage 
- guava 
U money plant 
- ylang-ylang 
U cotton 
- sweet cherry bomb pepper 
- mint mix 
U fineleaf dwarf bush basil 
- coyote tomato 
- Granny Smith Apple 
- honey orange 
- tulsi basil 
U oriental poppy 
- sugar Apple 
U hot cherry bomb pepper 
-sweet datil pepper 
- Peter pepper 
U chabaud carnation 

Little flat yay! Now the big one! 

U brown nankeen cotton 
- indigo rose tomato 
U marble pepper 
U zavory pepper 
U mini sweet pepper 
- mammoth dill 
- currant tomato 
X 2 windowbox basil 
U aloe 
U basil 
U sage 
X moonflower 
U strawberry 
U green/purple basil 
- culantro
X German chamomile 
- floral gem pepper 
U monkey face pepper 
- taka no tsume pepper 
- atsal/siling Lara pepper 
- Kong pao pepper 
U Chinese giant pepper 
U verigated tricolour pepper 
U 1 prickly pear 
U American flag leek 
- White okra 
- passion fruit 
- strawberry 
X both tomatillos 
- pear 
- papaya 
- goji 
- niranjilla 
- sweet orange 
- cranberry 
- yellow guava
- paw paw 
U alpine strawberry 
U marigold 
X ganzania 
U convolvus enchantment 
Ux heralds of Spring flower mix 

I think that's everything for now have fun y'all! I know I'll be working on something somehow someway lol --I think I'll be getting the harness for Jen soon so she can start training to be a sled dog in some way next will be a sled as real ones are 800+ no way on that I think I'll go for a kids sled somehow someway but it's getting too far to spring for it 

No comments:

Post a Comment