Saturday, March 12, 2016

Few more planted before work

I'm presently on break about to end but they don't seem to have much issue with longer breaks here which is nice at times 

Anyway I planted most of the larger flat and am trying to sort what else to plant before it's been too long 


Pineapple on top of the little greenhouse that thing is TOUGH and I'm glad it's still alive


Little tray between aloe and dragon fruit (with some aloe in there) 


And the big tray on the heating pad sharing it with corn 


This is half Indian corn and half earth tones dent corn --pretty looking corn 


Ones from my 2012 container experiment outhers blue popcorn 


There's the stuff in the big greenhouse --look closely the resurrection plants are open and ready to grow I'll bet! 


And what I planted in the big tray --I have about 11 spaces left and I think I'm gonna do another cup with dirt/water so I can do some cat grass inside (verigated I think it looks so pretty!) so if you have suggestions? Or I'll pick random or do peppers  or something 

Well time to plug my phone in and get back to work next: pulling trashes lol atleast every day is a full body workout now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment