Tuesday, March 22, 2016

More sprouts-n-pics

These first few pics are from yesterday and today was a bad day for me so I'm glad to be back by my garden area (city hall is only open till 4 5 even 6 would be more reasonable to me 4 is too early!) which led to enough bs (lied about another place I could go then another I went wasn't open and yea I'm annoyied)
 

First is some corn 



Part 1 of big flat 
Right now what I see growing is: 
Brown cotton 
Zavory pepper 
Windowbox basil 
Aloe 
Basil 
Sage 
Green/purple basil 


Part 2 of the big tray and what I see growing here: 
Cape gooseberry tomatillo 
Purple tomatillo 


Part 3 of the big flat here I see: ganzania con volvus enchantment 
Spring flower mix 


Verigated cat grass starting to root and come up 


Some corn 


The container corn is being slow to come up granted it was saved nearly 4 years ago but so was the rest of what I have same age or older so I could have picked it early or who knows --but I'm trying to get a good all around corn that does well in a container in my climate so it's truly an "experiment" but I want the kernels to look pretty too and if I grow a few things close in containers we will see what happens after a few generations 


My lemon --I gave it a little tug and it felt like it was holding but when I added more water it came right out so I don't quite know what to think there but I think I see buds which to me means it's fighting like I am 


Moonflower pulled from the big tray 


Little tray what I see up here: 
Broom corn (could be molasses(?) 
Cilantro 
Greek oregano 
Cotton 
Dwarf basil 
Oriental poppy 
Carnation 


Few things together under the light (today's pics) can see: lemon corn money plant luffa and cat grass (that I added reg to as well thinking would be pretty to see) 


Corns 


Big flat hope the panorama came out ok 


Little flat 


Moonflower 


I think this is a basil? It was between areas in the big flat so I'm possibly doing the worst thing to try to save it lol 


And if you look carefully you'll see I finally added a vent hole to the top of the little greenhouse! Bout time! It should be just enough to let off excess humidity and I can throw tape on it later to close it up too 

No comments:

Post a Comment