Saturday, March 12, 2016

Starting seeds and shuffling around


First thing: I replanted my lemon and outher thing into larger pots with some hormone stuff (myke I used too much but that's kinda what I do) I have this sealed to hero humidity in as it seemed much better in the sealed ziplock to in open air --to me it looks like it's really trying and I've wanted a lemon for a while 


There's the outher plant --it's not as sealed up 


Here's what I've got planted --this winter has been so screwy and let's face it most of my seeds are older so I can only hope for the best there on the heating mat right now 


My understanding: this was the logo used in the Masaru emoto water tests to get the "best" looking --years ago I had these on my water bottles that I drank but I'm to that stuff at times 


And what I planted in the square --I'll type it up next week when I get my larger one planted till then I have to pull my normal crazy hours (5:30-2 then 3-11) and Monday is gonna be hyper ocd cleaning then with any luck I'll have an air bed to sleep on but I don't know how it will end up just that I have more to plant 


Editing a couple hours later when I should be sleeping to add a pic: there's resurrection plants opening up along with sencative plant seeds planted the lemon and it's buddy all in zip locks there gonna be under the light when it goes on later on 

No comments:

Post a Comment