Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sase offer

It's certainly the time of year to think about planting around here so I'm gonna put this back up (not that it ever left) 

Here's how this works: you send me a "self addressed stamped envelope" some like bubble envelopes which you put the return address and postage (as stamps) inside or you can PayPal me a dollar (.50 is left after fees which are insane!) all of which is assuming you are in the states if elsewhere you'll have to contact me for info 

As such the seeds have been stored well and I'll need to know what you want but they won't allways be the newest 

Included are: 
Greek oregano 
Thai basil 
Green basil 
Acorn squash (a note: all squashes are from farmers market fruit there's no promise they won't be pig melons) 
Spagiti squash 
Apple pepper 
Red/orange marigold 
Cantelope 
Catnip 
Mint (I'm not specifying because I let a few plants go to seed) 
Ganzania 
Carnival acorn squash 
Indigo rose tomato 
Currant tomato 
Thyme 
Crackerjack marigold 
Gloriosa daisy 
Shirley poppy 
Baby's breath 
Pink/purple/white batchelor buttons 
Cosmos 
Helichrysum 
Sunflower mix 
Morning glory mix 
Cottage mix 
Radish mix 
Sage 
Raspberries 

That's just a quick look I'm sure I could dig up more if there's anything you'd like to ask me about (note: you say you "need" something I won't give you anything as nobody needs any specific plants) 

Questions? Want the address to mail to? Email me at sakura0garden@gmail.com note: that's not my PayPal if you were gonna send and have me mail off email me and I'll get it to you 

No comments:

Post a Comment