Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th!

Just thought I'd pop in to say happy 4th of July to everyone! Because I work on the 4th this is my 4th and as such I lit up some sparklers even found out that Jen is very smart (corious but if too close she backs away) and you can use one that's burning to start another (its a tricky trick tho lol) 

For those that don't know I am actually a pretty big pyro love fires but much like my being an adrenaline junkie I won't do anything I deem as too stupid eighter so while I could fly down a steep hill above the speed limit even for cars there's a stop sign down at the bottom if I fly past that a car could hit me or if I'm too fast I could even flip over on my bike both *very* bad situations to be in so ill get as fast as I can for the bulk but ill also brake early and such to end up being safe as well --the same is true with my love of fire strangely I don't like it licking me even for a couple seconds so that makes it easy not to be too stupid with it 

However I did learn that while sparklers only last what seems like 20-30 seconds (#s 8 and 10 are what I have) they also make a great flashlight for in the garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment