Thursday, November 7, 2013

Some bad news guys

Def have plants dying in the greenhouses have atleast a few I need to pull right now one I saw had that white mold on it so that's no good there 

But the worst isn't even garden related --I was in an accident yesterday with my Kia soul whole chain I think that led to it from poor sleep because att had to call me at noon (3am as I work 3rd and was working that night) so poor sleep before work to shopping after work and stopping an extra place to see if they had something that my co-worker wanted was like noon or after when the accident happened 


Start with the nice first this is the undamaged side aka how my car *should* look (2010 Kia soul + I would DEF reccomend a soul to anyone looking for a good baby SUV I love mine) 


There's one damage shot the tyres only turned from pulling into the driveway tho it may look exaggerated 


And here is I think the bad shot of the damage again tyre turned because of the driveway 

At the present the car is sitting in our garage fully inaccessible to me which is kinda annoying me because I could take it to get some quotes I'm likely to just have Dj fix it tho but I wanna see what outhers think too (grew up with Dj) 

The outher car had a popped tyre and a bit more then I had that was a 90s model crysler minivan so I don't think it will atleast cost that much to fix and as it was a beater anyway (ok all minivans are in my mind but I'm bias and just go with the SUV anyway get a better car! --but this one I'm judging by being old but by no means a collectors car!) a new tyre and maby a few body pops as well as a touch of paint and a tyre is what? A hundred bucks anyway?! 

So this is gonna be a tough season but I still plan on getting something nice for atleast some of the people I work with for x-mas and I know some but not outhers lol will be fun defo lol! 

After thought: my assessment of my car: 1 duck tape will NOT fix it! That's the most depressing bit to me -- continuing on will likely need a lot of body work to hammer the side in right will likely need a new bumper (front) there are noises when the wheels go too far right I don't know the cause of this ATM but may later and when opening and closing the door there's noises because of the body damage I could take a wild stab at the cost 


But there's no way I believe it took 1.2k to buff out those scratches 


Especially when those 


Aka those are only 5-700 to fix (one thing on the car is 500 another is 700) but that's our quote from Dj on that and the scuffed that was at fault (tho insurance decided we were still wtf on that!) was a 2013 ford something sedan ours is a 2009 corolla sport there 

No comments:

Post a Comment