Thursday, February 20, 2014

Foot update

Ok guys so i went in yesterday to have my foot looked at (my normally bad since of time is only made worse lol) as the night of/before it was really pissing me off at work but for the most part any pain it causes apart from the twinges that sometimes occur I can deal with

So what I thought was prolly a sprain with a chip causing twinges is in fact a total break of one bone 3 pieces one looks like a chip and I'll bet that's the one causing the twinges that I feel it had more pain with the swelling down oddly

So tomorrow I go in for surgery to get it fixed I hope it goes well and they don't just drug me up lol I do have a script for some narc that I am gonna try not to fill

Right now I have a bitch a boot and crutches they say I'll love the boot but ATM at least I'm hating it but that could be because its bulky and shit lol

It has been about a week sence I've popped by the greenhouses I can only hope there doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment