Thursday, February 13, 2014

Good and bad

So I'm a little behind these pics are about 3 days old and last I looked you could defo see signs of germination so on to the pics? (Aka the good news) 


Yup I left the cover on I was trying to be very quick 


After spraying to increase humidity and that in that area 











So as y'all can see some are defo ready to be moved into the red solo cups before they go outside (which will be in a few months anyway) some I need to replant quite badly and some I just need to get new seeds for and totally re-start or just restart from what I have lol 

So part bad news is how old the pics are/the update should have been the outher part is I'm not at work like I should have been because I think I sprained my ankle I did something to it I can barely move it withought pain I also can barely walk on it withought pain it has improved sence it happened which is good I think I just hope I can work tomorrow night because if I can't or am at a point where I don't think I can I won't be able to afford much and I was looking foreward to work tonight dammit! But that was my good ankle --I also got my opposite knee in the process fell up some stairs the knee isn't much a concern ATM the ankle is more a concern to me partly because of how much it hurts *but* if there's any good news it's highly unlikely that I hurt the bone simply because of all the pain (my opposite ankle I chipped the bone at the time I was told I brused the bone but a secretary describing to a doc with a nurse that DOSENT handle x-rays in the mix DOSENT work out well --years later I found out was chipped sprained it drove me nuts took it in old chip or that and that's all I could think of lol-- but that really didn't hurt that much compared err chip to the sprain and I'm defo hoping to get to work yup on it tomorrow I atleast wanna try and I know I need the money tho I'll likely be trying to atleast elevate while I can if someone asks I'll say "I'm doing pretty well for someone that could barely walk yesterday huh?" And prolly make a joke out of it 

So here's to hoping everything works out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment