Saturday, February 8, 2014

Some bad news guys

Things seem slightly downhill atm I'm trying to find another job because as much as I love my job I'm just not getting the money I need at my current job and someone's making me dread going there by constantally insulting me every day seems there's something and the last thing you need is a bad mood before working with people I don't know what there issue is but I sure know I'm not like that! I may get bossy but again I am not mean with it! I really fucking hope I can find another job before I end up walking out on that one! --no I seriously have been tempted to simply because of the ONE person coming in at 5-to clocking in then and sorting you're stuff out and counting the drawer at that time ON the clock is just annoying (I get in a half hour early count the drawer get situated and that OFF the clock!) But insulting another employee I really wanted to snap back or something and I really hope the cameras showed that at least that something wasn't right -- really hope the audio caught what was said too

So in more garden news I left everyone open too long and think I lost most of flats 3 and 4 that have sprouted but not established (corn is about all that "may" survive) I put the top back on after watering hope its better then I think as some of those are all I have --but that's why you start early! So if there are losses you can get over them easyier have time to re-start

No worries I'll get back to them and I'll get some pics in time --I also have to get the packs for my valentines stuffs sorted and situated and get them out like my next day out after work (gotta buy some stuff yet)

Well wish me luck especially with finding a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment