Monday, March 31, 2014

More seeds and another experiment

So I'm in the process of planting more seeds to "cover" in a way for some of the seedlings I lost from my injury I'll list them later 

I've also heard of "asprin water" for plants however google is very general "3 asprin per 4 gallons of water" ok so what dosage are those 3? Are they 325 mg? Or are they 80 mg? So I have to figure it out "somehow" so I'll be experimenting with that however my asprin is coated 

I do plan on testing some with some germinating seeds 3 groups 1 control 1 fert water stuff that I'm using right now and 1 with the asprin water I plan on doing atleast 3 varieties of stuff for a baseline and hopefully a good sample size

Ok so no pics today because the phone (4s) was low and dying on me and I plan on more/better tomorrow/when I do more seeds 

Ok so sofar I've planted: 
Acai (semi old seeds that I'm trying to get going and have been trying to get going) 
Unknown tomato (was in with basil) 
Grandpa Gary's dwarf green tomato (have heard this is a good indoor producer and intend to try it as such) 
Apple pepper 
Greek oregano 
Money plant 
Birdhouse gourd (I actually should have grown this last year for rusty spade blog/site but didn't so I'm trying this year in containers) 
Fine leaf dwarf bush basil 
Double peony poppy 
Chinese lantern 
Chabaud carnation 
Ylang-ylang (older that I think it's past time to grow!) 
Juniper (cedar) (looked like they all may have been growing so doing all) 
Early Alaska pea 
Pomegranate 
Bulgarian carrot pepper 
Guava 
Lemon cucumber * 
Sugar apple 
Honey mesquite tree 
Mesquite tree 
Luffa (older seeds) 
Rain Lilly (seemed most are dead) 
Stargazer Lilly (something seemed odd) 

The cucumber allready has start on germ tails! Those were put in last night! 

We'll have fun guys and enjoy hopefully I'll be back *very* soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment