Monday, March 24, 2014

Replants and tags!

So I had an interview toga I really hope it goes well I'm gonna apply a couple more places for giggles because lol I can before that I did some work with my greenhouses 


Namely that was replanting my 2 sunberry plants 


I even think I see some good news! 



And that was everyone before I left 


Then I got most everyone in larger containers after I got home but my battery died so I stole my moms iPhone 5 (in fairness I told her I was taking it to get pics) so if the next bunch seen really different that's why 











That's the fruit trees I wintersewed last year I still have no clue what they are 


And I may end up with indoor beans somehow lol hopefully we can get a couple 

Also I saw the perfect trellis stick that came off our ash now I wanna grow something that climbs simply to make use of it! 

So how do the i5 pics look? I do plan on getting a 5s unless I fall in love with 6 then that lol 

4 comments:

  1. Pics look good so do the seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which do you prefer? The 4s or i5 pics? Lol I think there's a decent difference but that's me

      One of the peppers looked wilted here today looked perfect was the big one too so I'll be glad to see them fruiting! I plan on saving seeds!

      Delete
  2. The pictures from the i5 are better cause it has a high pixel rez. Pepper just had transplant shock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup lol (I know lol super late) I'm working on getting more stuff going and trying to find infos for an experiment I want to do as we'll only time can truly tell tho there

      And I'm walking a bit after my injury lol

      Delete