Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yet another update

Ok so my sutures came out last Friday and I go back tomorrow --the sutures hurt more then I expected them to! But I can "walk" now even if it's with the boot that bugs me lol 

So hopefully I'll be fine and back to work in no time I defo can't wait to get back to work! I miss it! 

I also got a look at my seedlings didn't water tho I think some need it 




I've lost a couple more which is to be expected considering but it "appears" most are doing well! 

Also yesterday while we were out my samsung galaxy ring had it's screen shatter so more then ever I want to get back to iOS and I have to figure what I can do with this att phone for plans and such that I can afford 

6 comments:

  1. Good To hear your foot is doing better and you are up moving around. Mainly just touch king bases from the yahoo group. I like your starter house. I'm going to set up one for next years garden. Already have somethings started for this year. Going to do some in ground this weekend.

    cbotelho707 from the garden and seed exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the late reply but it's great to hear back from you! Had tech issues there sorted for now tho which is a plus I think

    The greenhouses are designed to be outside but I wouldn't trust them outside maby it's just me? Who knows lol there both fairly small tho I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a shelf counter top area I'm going to use for seeding after we get what's on it in to the new shed. There's a cabinet above it that I can hang growing lights from. Started working on getting new raised beds in using some concrete shingles from freecycling. I'll try to get some pic later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cement shingles? Never heard of but I'd be careful as whatever could get in if growing food (coming from someone that uses duck tape to block drainage on her goji planters lol)

      I'm defo eager for the season to start up and to get planting my stuff outside we will certainly see lol

      Depending on what you're growing you should have a heat source (my 100 watt daylight bulb produces 0 heat a normal plant light that I've seen looks like a flood light produces a bit of heat)

      Delete
  4. I should say concrete roofing shingle tiles. It's getting warmer now so realy don't need heat. Have window in garage to get sunlight. Have some mix color bellpepers, cherrie tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash and marigolds sprouting good. Need to get beds finished being built so I can prep dirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Western facing window was a disaster for me everyone was very slow and leggy but that was years and years ago lol

      On beds watch what you use least here untreated wood lasts like 10 years or so

      Delete