Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Some good pics

Can you tell I'm eager for the season to start? Cheated on everyone today and it seems there doing really well! Because the 4s battery was stupid low I grabbed the i5 again I personally am thinking it takes better pictures --so on to the pics? My terrible handwrighting is clearly featured I think lol 


I'm not certain what this tomato is I'm guessing coyote (had it marked to something that wasn't a tomato lol) but because the stem broke I'm not certain if this will survive but it's buryied deep enough it should 







Or maby that was just a coyote that broke and this was the mismarked? Eighter way neighter is marked anymore lol so we will see how they do given time 









So that's everyone on there own I think there looking great! There all defo "surviviors" given what they've been thru this year! 


Lower closer to light 


And higher further away 

Now I wasn't worried about leggy tomatoes because my plan the whole time was to bury them as you see which makes more roots and better stronger plants 

With that many pictures is it any wonder I had to reboot the i5 2 times to get the pictures to text via iMessage over on my 4s? 

No comments:

Post a Comment