Sunday, March 9, 2014

Seedling update FINALLY!

Ok do the few that survived I think im gonna call survivior as they eent thru such insanity!

Surviviors include:
Recession gold experiment
3 apple pepper
1 sweet datil (?)
1 carnation
1 fooled ja
1 hot cherry bomb pepper
2 sunberry (tom)
1 fireball (tom)
6 coyote (tom)
And possibly a single german chamomille plant!

Ill admit thats more then I thought of the seedlings would survive! I honestly thought they would be a total loss!

Oh so this will be a pain huh? Ok lol im posting this from my new droid a samdung galaxy ring its ish lol could be better or worse lol looks all pics will be added at the end do if quedtions please ask

Also this upcoming friday im expecting my sutures to come out which will be about freaking time! Maby a week or so later ill be at work back making money? Ill NEED it! Like BADLY! Lol

So more pics to get added if yalk like I may keep using this phone but atm iphone still seems to work better

No comments:

Post a Comment