Friday, March 21, 2014

Tech update

First off guys get a phone SAVE at minimum the receipt box too if you can! It will save you a LOT of hassle! Even if they say they can look it up THEY CANT! 

Long story short we got my ring at target no reciept no box they were useless virgin was as useless and samsung not only didn't have a warranty on screens (no full warranty?!) but for a 150 buck phone (that I baught at 50!) they wanted 102 to fix it so they were useless as we'll mind you this was all for a phone is had under 30 days -- commence: brick mode! 

Samsung and virgin have both lost me in future purchases because of this! 

What we ended up doing was putting me back on moms contract with att with my att iPhone (most of the posts on here are made with it!) we have hopefully a better plan then before and we know I'm a data hog as we'll so should "work out" (I admit to being a data hog) 

So I now have a Kyocera droid toy with 10 bucks on the droid store lol a 150 buck brick and a phone on the carrier and stuff I was trying to get away from lol but it's kinda working in a way or appears to be atleast 

No comments:

Post a Comment